Tridium announce the 2015 Niagara Forum for Europe, the Middle East and Africa which will take place on April 20 & 21, 2015 at the Hilton London Metropole.
Two new Fact Files have been added to the Support page of this site
The new Standard Bank office in the Rosebank business area of Johannesburg, South Africa, known as 30 Baker Street, is using technology based on the NiagaraAX Framework® in an innovative approach to lighting control.
Tridium is the global market leader in the supply of software for open automation, monitoring and integration applications in buildings. Tridium develops and markets a universal software framework called Niagara AX targeted at solving the challenges associated with managing smart devices in buildings using the power of the Internet.
• Connects IP and serial networks
• Links multiple protocols and systems
• Real-time control and monitoring
• Web-enabled visualisation
• Supports all open standards
• Web services support
• Integrates all building systems
• Security and video integration
• Open APIs for developers
© Tridium 2009-2015
© Tridium 2015